Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Friday, September 23, 2011

S.O.S

PHIL I AM GOING TO GUT YOU LIKE A ............................. No Templado it is I who will gut you like a fish AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH !Wait why duct tape you when i can hear you scream !OWWWWWWW that hurt a Lot a Phil i swear when my peeps come to rescue me I will kill you and you shall die like a dog !SOME ONE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !

 A screaming powerless Templado

P.S I did not trust Phil I mearly talked to him then POW out came the duct tape and the giant smelly bag .

3 comments:

  1. I...
    I really don't have anything to say to that. It struck me speechless. That's new.
    -President Fantasy
    P.S. Nothing to say except "LOL".

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do u mean "it struck you speechless "?!

    Templado

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean that it struck me speechless. I think that it's the most original and strange post we've had on the blog so far.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete